Rolette County Public Health District
Open Weekdays 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Phone: (701) 477-5646
Fax: (701) 477-9578
Serving Rolette County Since 2001
For more information on eligibility and services, visit the
Interested in learning more?
15 Main Street North
Dunseith, ND 58329
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Located in Belcourt Hospital
Moonlight Drive Highway 5
Belcourt, North Dakota 58316
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
114 3rd St NE
Rolla, ND 58367
9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Women ~ Infants ~ Children
WIC is a program for pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, and children younger than 5 and is available in all counties in North Dakota. WIC offers healthy food for proper growth and development and helps families choose healthier ways of eating. WIC gives you nutritional information, counseling, and support. The program offers breastfeeding information and support. It offers health screening and referrals to other services.
To be eligible for WIC
1. You must be a:
- breastfeeding woman (up to one year after giving birth)
- new mother (up to six months after giving birth)
- parent, guardian or caretaker who has an infant or child younger than 5 years of age
2. You must have a nutritional health risk. The WIC Staff will be able to find a risk by checking your height, weight and iron level and having you answer some health and diet questions.
3. Your annual household income must be within WIC Guidelines (click here) which are based on gross income unless you are self-employed. Note: You may have a job and still meet these guidelines. If you receive Medicaid or Snap Benefits, you are automatically eligible for the WIC Program.